• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

iPhone 14 pro on ATX (1 Viewer)

harrier1234

My phone camera when positioned on my scope keeps over exposing and white out appears on the screen on telephoto lens. Is this a fault or can it be corrected in settpings. It works fine in video mode and non telephoto.

I have noticed that when we make zoom that moves from one internal lens to another. There is a gap between lenses and therefore the image disappears. Trying zooming in with the scope rather than the zoom of the IPhone at first once the image is sort of locked do the mobile zoom. Hope this helps you.
Randall Ortega
www.naturegroupcr.com

I use portrait mode which seems to lock the lens then there is an option bottom left to swap between the 1x and 3x lenses.

Peter

I have noticed that when we make zoom that moves from one internal lens to another. There is a gap between lenses and therefore the image disappears. Trying zooming in with the scope rather than the zoom of the IPhone at first once the image is sort of locked do the mobile zoom. Hope this helps you.
Randall Ortega
www.naturegroupcr.com
Unfortunately this does not change anything. It is only when I try to use the telephoto lens on the phone that everything whites out. All other lenses work fine to the max of their individual magnification. I am beginning to think it is a fault on the camera lens.

I have the same issue. My iPhone 14 pro Max keeps burning out in white regardless what I try shooting through the scope. Annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back