• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just another day... (1 Viewer)

***DIJ***

...a Brunian Birder...
Everyday I sit down in front of the window for a few minutes and watch the birds and I have never had much to brag about land in the garden. I would watch for longer but I am in my GCSE year so have loads of stuff to do (Boring!!!). I have noticed, whilst walking to school or in the car, 100's of crows (Jackdaws and Rooks mainly). I think this is quite normal for crows and allies going to and from the roost, but it would be nice to have some reasurance! Also there seems to be an abundance of Pied Wagtails aroung the school lately. Also had a good treat a couple of weeks back when I was round visiting my Grandma. They have an Apple tree right next to the widow and the tree was visited by 50 Fieldfares:-O but there were more around the area, but in true Fieldfare style they had moved off by the next day.

Anyone else seen an abundance of Pied Wagtails? Also anyone know where to see Waxwings in the South Lincs area?

Thanks
Dij

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back