• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kenko DGX MC7 (non-prof version) (1 Viewer)

eastwood

A bright Sunny day, went for the Snowy Owl and Short-eared. I mounted my Kenko DGX MC7 2X TC between my 7D and my 300 f4L for a short while to have a try, and found it AF pretty fast on my 7D even using the centre focusing point only. Images are a bit soft, but looks OK after processing. Both are considerably big crops in spite of the 600mm focal length, and the in flight shot is actually a 100% crop with no re-size.

Attachments

• _MG_0793.tJPG.JPG
    _MG_0793.tJPG.JPG
    307.1 KB · Views: 108
  • _MG_0774t.jpg
    _MG_0774t.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 95
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back