• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa 883 with zoom and fixed eye-piece (2 Viewers)

Woen

Netherlands
What would a Kowa 883 with zoom and fixed eye-piece be worth used? In a like new condition and with bag.

I've just been in this end of the market - buying.

One of my local dealers in the UK has one with the current 25-60 zoom eyepiece for £1,900.00 GBP. That's a dealer price, with some warranty, so I expect you'd have to work back from that, or take into account regional price variations, if any. By 'bag', I assume you mean stay-on case? Also, is it boxed and do you have the original receipt?

Not sure any fixed EP would add much value if you have the 25-60 zoom, because most Kowa 773/883 owners seem to think it negates the need for a fixed EP, but I might be wrong and someone else might chip in if you say which one it is?

If I don't get on with the Swarovski ATS 80HD I just bought, I might be in touch.

I've just been in this end of the market - buying.

One of my local dealers in the UK has one with the current 25-60 zoom eyepiece for £1,900.00 GBP. That's a dealer price, with some warranty, so I expect you'd have to work back from that, or take into account regional price variations, if any. By 'bag', I assume you mean stay-on case? Also, is it boxed and do you have the original receipt?

Not sure any fixed EP would add much value if you have the 25-60 zoom, because most Kowa 773/883 owners seem to think it negates the need for a fixed EP, but I might be wrong and someone else might chip in if you say which one it is?

If I don't get on with the Swarovski ATS 80HD I just bought, I might be in touch.
Yes stay-on-case was the word I was looking for, thank you! It's boxed and for sale at a dealer. How's the Swarovski?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back