• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Late August bird photography (1 Viewer)

jdsm

Saudi Arabia
Hello
Can you please help me with something? If i am going to the USA late August Can you please recommend the best plces for bird photography and birding?
I still don't have a specific plan for which cities i will visit, but i will plan my trip according to your recommendations.

August is one of the best places for birding in Southeastern AZ. You would see a lot of the western hummingbird species, and early migrants headed to south and central America.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

August is one of the best places for birding in Southeastern AZ. You would see a lot of the western hummingbird species, and early migrants headed to south and central America.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Thank you ❤️

Do you have another places as a recommendation

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back