• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica Sport Optics USA/Canada Warranty (4 Viewers)

SivaL

United States
I always assumed that Leica warranty was not transferable. While trying to locate Leica support contact info for servicing my 7 year old UV HD, I came across the new(ish) USA/Canada warranty. It is great to see Leica stepping up in this space. But then, reading it again gives pause, since Leica's commitment could be compromised :)

Leica Sport Optics Warranty Program

Leica Sport Optics NEW USA and Canada Warranty Program​

All Leica Sport Optic products shipped from Leica Camera Inc. to an authorized USA or Canadian dealer since Jan 1, 2021 will now feature a fully transferable 10-year Passport Protection Plan plus a 30-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Both aspects of our commitment to you compromise the following:

• Fully Transferable
  • No Warranty Card Required
  • No Receipt Required
  • No Charge
  • Valid only on products purchased from authorized Leica dealers in USA or Canada*

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back