• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica Ultravid 8x20 detachable neck strap (1 Viewer)

Talster

United Kingdom
Hello everyone.

I have a pair of Leica Ultravid 8x20. I’m not a big fan of the included neck strap, and ideally would like a neck strap that would attach and detach quickly, rather than having to feed the strap through buckles etc. I don’t need the strap on all the time, so some sort of quick release system would be perfect.

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good neck strap for these binoculars.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Talster

I use the OP Tech USA Bino/Op strap on my 8x20 and 10x25 Leicas. Maybe a bit much for the 8x20 but the connectors are compatible with a wrist strap and even a finger strap which they sell separately.
If it would be worthwhile to you, I would be willing to buy any Leica pocket strap you may have and be willing to part with. A pic of the finger strap below. Feel free to PM me.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

Back