• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meopta 15x56 HD (8 Viewers)

Hi Pat

It was the B1.1, which will be either the same as B1+ or not quite as good depending on who you ask. I have the B1+ in 12x50 and it's excellent.

I liked it a lot, but if you wear glasses be careful with the ER as it can be marginal with thick glasses as on the 12x50. Also, don't expect a particularly large or bright FOV or sharpness right to the edge, but the centre is lovely and sharp with a good colour balance and basically no visible CA at all which is great for a 15x.

HenRun (and some others here) have written reviews and comparisons, and panic/canip has done the same on cloudy nights.

Probably best to have a look for yourself? I don't know the Kite IS, but unless you're planning to use a tripod or a very well sorted monopod setup, I don't think the Meostar would be a good choice but that goes for any 15x.

M
Thank you so much for your very promt reply and for your your advice. Very much appreciated!

I don't wear glasses so ER is not a particular problem but like all things our eyes and facial designs are different! But good to know.

I would love to have a look through them but sadly there is a paucity of dealers who stock/hold them here in the Principality and the ones I am looking at are in deepest darkest Devon but on offer at a very attractive price. As it is where I first bought my Geco's on a run out deal I know that their returns process, if needed, is fine.

I have been impressed with my wifes Canon IS binos but there is that nagging doubt over electronic fragility and restrictive warranty periods that is pushing me towards the coal-fired Meopta's. I am a firm believer in KISS and self-identify with the Stupid bit.

I am blessed with a panoramic view of the glorious Vyrnwy Valley from my patio and use a tripod all the time but again a point well made.

I think that I will take a punt on the Meopta's based on your views as a brand and from the excellent reviews that I have found thus far on this site and on others. Many thanks again, Diolch.

Pat

Ah the fickle finger of fate has just pressed the 'buy it now' button so I will report back on findings once they have been given a thorough beasting. Again thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your very promt reply and for your your advice. Very much appreciated!

I don't wear glasses so ER is not a particular problem but like all things our eyes and facial designs are different! But good to know.

I would love to have a look through them but sadly there is a paucity of dealers who stock/hold them here in the Principality and the ones I am looking at are in deepest darkest Devon but on offer at a very attractive price. As it is where I first bought my Geco's on a run out deal I know that their returns process, if needed, is fine.

I have been impressed with my wifes Canon IS binos but there is that nagging doubt over electronic fragility and restrictive warranty periods that is pushing me towards the coal-fired Meopta's. I am a firm believer in KISS and self-identify with the Stupid bit.

I am blessed with a panoramic view of the glorious Vyrnwy Valley from my patio and use a tripod all the time but again a point well made.

I think that I will take a punt on the Meopta's based on your views as a brand and from the excellent reviews that I have found thus far on this site and on others. Many thanks again, Diolch.

Pat

Good luck with them Pat and I hope you enjoy them! I think you are talking about SW Optics. Yes that price is excellent for sure, I would have been tempted myself. Maybe I have talked myself out of a good deal as there is only one left! 🤔

Do let us know how you get on with them. A patio overlooking a valley in mid-Wales with a tripod sounds perfect.

I am down in the Vale of Glamorgan and use the Meostar 12x50s around here in wooded valleys (for raptors in particular) and at the coast for all sorts of waders and waterbirds. Handheld is fine for birds in flight, my own custom monopod/walking pole for longer and more careful looks and for really extended and detailed viewing on a tripod. I like them so much that my lovely 8x Noctivids are now feeling a bit left out as I don't pick them up so much anymore and I am considering selling them to convert them into something that I would....

M

Good luck with them Pat and I hope you enjoy them! I think you are talking about SW Optics. Yes that price is excellent for sure, I would have been tempted myself. Maybe I have talked myself out of a good deal as there is only one left! 🤔

Do let us know how you get on with them. A patio overlooking a valley in mid-Wales with a tripod sounds perfect.

I am down in the Vale of Glamorgan and use the Meostar 12x50s around here in wooded valleys (for raptors in particular) and at the coast for all sorts of waders and waterbirds. Handheld is fine for birds in flight, my own custom monopod/walking pole for longer and more careful looks and for really extended and detailed viewing on a tripod. I like them so much that my lovely 8x Noctivids are now feeling a bit left out as I don't pick them up so much anymore and I am considering selling them to convert them into something that I would....

M
Thank you! Yes SW Optics and yes a good price too but alas the last one methinks. I will see how I get on with them as they have one or two other Meopta's which appeal to my chronic GAS condition!

You live in a lovely part of the World and so close to the magnificent coastline. We often stay opposite Ramsey Island in our van and travel along the coast roads to our relations in Sully. Glorious with a capital G.

Last edited:
The Eagle has Landed...well the Meopta Meostar B1 Plus 15x56's have arrived courtesy of SW Optics.

First impression. WOW!

After a sit down, mounted on a Gitzo Legende and viewing Herons 400m away. Wow! Feather detail, eyes and just everything as sharp as a very sharp thing.

These are just stunning and thank you to all who reviewed them and especially @hopster for his unqualified recommendation and advice.

Beautifully made (cough... better than my Pure 10x42's), rubber coated body which feels and grips superbly and quite stunning sharpness in the centre with just a gradual and almost imperceptable fall off at the edges. Eye relief (non glasses wearer) perfect for me and the focus knob with its lockable dioptre is very smooth. Not Pure NL smooth, but not far behind.

No CA at all, glare well supressed (we actually had a bit of sun peeking out of the clouds today) and just a lovely, lovely pair of bino's. And though early days, I am more than impressed with my first foray into the world of Meopta. Add in a 30 year warranty and what is not to like?

DSCF2970 1.jpg

My Swarovski universal tripod mount is too small for the Meopta barrels though I did manage to get it to fit at the barrel end, albeit using the rubber strap itself rather than the metal pin to clamp it. An AZIAK tripod mount is on order.

I tried the Zeiss Conquests last week in my search for a 15x bino and came away a bit underwhelmed and very suprised at the amount of CA. No one locally had a pair of SW 15x to try but @Canip and @HenRun reviews on the Meopta's convinced me, (in the safe knowledge that if they proved to be duffers, SW Optics have an excellent returns policy), to give them a punt.

Thank you Gentlemen, you were spot on.

The Eagle has Landed...well the Meopta Meostar B1 Plus 15x56's have arrived courtesy of SW Optics.

First impression. WOW!

After a sit down, mounted on a Gitzo Legende and viewing Herons 400m away. Wow! Feather detail, eyes and just everything as sharp as a very sharp thing.

These are just stunning and thank you to all who reviewed them and especially @hopster for his unqualified recommendation and advice.

Beautifully made (cough... better than my Pure 10x42's), rubber coated body which feels and grips superbly and quite stunning sharpness in the centre with just a gradual and almost imperceptable fall off at the edges. Eye relief (non glasses wearer) perfect for me and the focus knob with its lockable dioptre is very smooth. Not Pure NL smooth, but not far behind.

No CA at all, glare well supressed (we actually had a bit of sun peeking out of the clouds today) and just a lovely, lovely pair of bino's. And though early days, I am more than impressed with my first foray into the world of Meopta. Add in a 30 year warranty and what is not to like?

View attachment 1543469

My Swarovski universal tripod mount is too small for the Meopta barrels though I did manage to get it to fit at the barrel end, albeit using the rubber strap itself rather than the metal pin to clamp it. An AZIAK tripod mount is on order.

I tried the Zeiss Conquests last week in my search for a 15x bino and came away a bit underwhelmed and very suprised at the amount of CA. No one locally had a pair of SW 15x to try but @Canip and @HenRun reviews on the Meopta's convinced me, (in the safe knowledge that if they proved to be duffers, SW Optics have an excellent returns policy), to give them a punt.

Thank you Gentlemen, you were spot on.

Excellent Pat, very glad to know that you're enjoying them. 👍🏻 I know what you mean about the feather detail, and also the refined way that they deal with glare. I bet you'll get some great views of Red Kite in the near future.

I'm not sure that many people realise just how good the Meostar HDs are. They also have a reputation for being well made and lasting the distance.

I had my eye on that exact pair for a while too because of the excellent price, but never quite got the urge to press the button because I already have the 12x50 and it's not a trivial amount of cash. I may treat myself one day anyway, or perhaps if I come into some money I might be tempted to add my first Swarovski to the stable (the SLC 15x56).

M

Thank you again for your advice. They are exceptional and for £995 rather than £2000+ for the Swarovski I am rather pleased. I love my Swarovski's and am sure that the 15x is exceptional but this is a purchase I didn't intend to make on a magnification that was not on the radar until I saw the SW Optics clearance sale and thought why not?

But there is a rub, with the money I have 'saved' I might just give the Meostar 8x56's a punt!

Thank you again for your advice. They are exceptional and for £995 rather than £2000+ for the Swarovski I am rather pleased. I love my Swarovski's and am sure that the 15x is exceptional but this is a purchase I didn't intend to make on a magnification that was not on the radar until I saw the SW Optics clearance sale and thought why not?

But there is a rub, with the money I have 'saved' I might just give the Meostar 8x56's a punt!

Happy to be able to help. I have received a lot of help and advice here from others, including HenRun quite recently. We are both spectacle wearers working out ways to maximise the ER on the Meostars and both love our 12x50s!

I have also been looking at the 8x56 for low light usage but bear in mind they are not HD glass so likely more CA. There is a review and video on the binomania site which suggests this. I'm curious how much light they gather though, and what that opens up in terms of nighttime viewing.

M

Happy to be able to help. I have received a lot of help and advice here from others, including HenRun quite recently. We are both spectacle wearers working out ways to maximise the ER on the Meostars and both love our 12x50s!

I have also been looking at the 8x56 for low light usage but bear in mind they are not HD glass so likely more CA. There is a review and video on the binomania site which suggests this. I'm curious how much light they gather though, and what that opens up in terms of nighttime viewing.

M
Yes it is strange that they haven't fitted HD glass to them. I am only looking at them as the Geco/GPO 8x56's I have are heavy due in part to the AK prisms. But they are really good and low light monsters.

The Meopta's appeal as they are smaller and about 5oz/150g ish lighter. Food for thought.

Last edited:
What do you use the 8x56 for, and how suitable is it for very low light? I have never tried one.

M
Very suitable for low/falling light and amazing clarity and brightness. You mentioned the fact that the Meopta's were not HD and interestingly neither are my Geco's.

Prior to buying them I asked Geco why they had opted not to fit their HD/ED glass. They opined that as they were designed primarily as low light optics, it wasn’t necessary to incorporate extra low dispersion glass because it is more difficult to discern colours in low light conditions. The extra cost of ED/HD glass wasn't justified and would have added considerably to the cost. No idea if that is fair comment but they are really excellent in low light so I accept their reasoning.

I use them primarily down at the river in the evening and in the fairly dense oak woods around our house which the light finds difficult to filter down to because of the leaf canopy. Nuthatches are some of my favourite birds and they, and woodpeckers, are resident and lovely to watch.

But, this part of Powys is blessed with dark skies and they really comes into their own as an excellent low light astronomy binocular. Best on a Mono/Tripod due to their weight but the 8x does mean that you can hand hold for periods without any shake or at least until arm strain catches up, and a Single Malt break is necessary.

They are heavy (hence the interest in the Meopta's), are not for longer hikes but, like all the Geco/GPO's, are built like a brick outhouse and laugh at the showers that seem to follow us around with a vengeance.

Last edited:
Very suitable for low/falling light and amazing clarity and brightness. You mentioned the fact that the Meopta's were not HD and interestingly neither are my Geco's.

Prior to buying them I asked Geco why they had opted not to fit their HD/ED glass. They opined that as they were designed primarily as low light optics, it wasn’t necessary to incorporate extra low dispersion glass because it is more difficult to discern colours in low light conditions. The extra cost of ED/HD glass wasn't justified and would have added considerably to the cost. No idea if that is fair comment but they are really excellent in low light so I accept their reasoning.

I use them primarily down at the river in the evening and in the fairly dense oak woods around our house which the light finds difficult to filter down to because of the leaf canopy. Nuthatches are some of my favourite birds and they, and woodpeckers, are resident and lovely to watch.

But, this part of Powys is blessed with dark skys and they really comes into their own as an excellent low light astronomy binocular. Best on a Mono/Tripod due to their weight but the 8x does mean that you can hand hold for periods without any shake or at least until arm strain catches up, and a Single Malt break is necessary.

They are heavy (hence the interest in the Meopta's), are not for longer hikes but, like all the Geco/GPO's, are built like a brick outhouse and laugh at the showers that seem to follow us around with a vengeance.

Thanks Pat, interesting. So the only thing about them that you are not happy with is the weight by the sound of it.

Well if you do get the Meopta 8x56s let me know if you would like to sell the GPOs at a good price to offset the cost and I may be interested.

M

+1 here who was eyeing your 15x56 Meopta's, Pat. I really don't get on with scopes, but would occasionally use a higher powered binocular on a tripod. You're lucky those Meopta's don't have more eye relief, as I had the dodgy finger of fate poised a few weeks ago...;)

But, I did purchase one of the two pairs of 8x56 B1.1's SWOptics had in stock, and after initially being impressed, I began to doubt them (focus related). I never felt completely comfortable with that copy (although I was unable to put my finger on exactly why). She who must be obeyed felt the same (in fact never liked them from the beginning), so back they went and for an extra £125 were replaced with an 8x56 B1 Plus.

These are simply MAGNIFICENT in every way, and exactly what I wanted when walking in the late afternoon into darkness, although the daytime view is none too shabby. Colour fidelity is impressive, as is contrast and resolution (noticeably better than the B1.1 in my opinion). Great suppression of stray light and for me CA is not bothersome (I haven't specifically looked for it, because I've not noticed so much as a hint so far).

I don't get on well with scopes, I feel far more comfortable using both eyes in binocular fashion, but I think a 15x (with a clockwise focus movement to infinity) might be on the cards. Maybe an SLC, but I'd prefer to dabble with something less expensive to begin with. I just need enough eye relief for operating with glasses.

+1 here who was eyeing your 15x56 Meopta's, Pat. I really don't get on with scopes, but would occasionally use a higher powered binocular on a tripod. You're lucky those Meopta's don't have more eye relief, as I had the dodgy finger of fate poised a few weeks ago...;)

But, I did purchase one of the two pairs of 8x56 B1.1's SWOptics had in stock, and after initially being impressed, I began to doubt them (focus related). I never felt completely comfortable with that copy (although I was unable to put my finger on exactly why). She who must be obeyed felt the same (in fact never liked them from the beginning), so back they went and for an extra £125 were replaced with an 8x56 B1 Plus.

These are simply MAGNIFICENT in every way, and exactly what I wanted when walking in the late afternoon into darkness, although the daytime view is none too shabby. Colour fidelity is impressive, as is contrast and resolution (noticeably better than the B1.1 in my opinion). Great suppression of stray light and for me CA is not bothersome (I haven't specifically looked for it, because I've not noticed so much as a hint so far).

I don't get on well with scopes, I feel far more comfortable using both eyes in binocular fashion, but I think a 15x (with a clockwise focus movement to infinity) might be on the cards. Maybe an SLC, but I'd prefer to dabble with something less expensive to begin with. I just need enough eye relief for operating with glasses.
Damm those dodgy fingers!

Must admit that I wanted to continue the ever expanding SW fleet but couldn’t justify the wrath of the holder of the purse on buying the 15x SLC‘s. Not for a pair that I really didn’t need with a magnification that is more than adequately covered by my Opticron scope. Thus in a cowardly effort to retain most of my dangly bits, I bought the half-priced Meopta’s in the misguided hope that she would realise that once delivered, they would be so inferior that they should be boxed up and returned post haste. A truly cunning plan.

But they are absolutely brilliant, she is happier than she was when I bought her first twin-tub and with the money I have saved I just might put the dodgy finger on a pair of the 8x56’s like yours. They really are excellent and my lovely Opticron scope will spend even more time on the shelf as likewise I much prefer the two eyed approach to long distance viewing. The Aziak mount will hopefully mean more use of the Meopta’s.

Your experience with your 8x56 Meopta’s echoes mine with the Geco 8x56’s and just how exciting it is to buy a supposedly ‘inferior’ (to the top three) bino and be absolutely delighted with them. It is interesting to note your experience with the non-plus version and the Plus…..all the reports I have managed to read re differences point to glass coatings rather than major changes but it does again reinforce how vital it is to test actual bino’s rather than buy unseen.…..if you can. Thankfully for those of us who live in a relatively isolated area, there are sensible returns policies with reputable dealers like SW Optics and for the extra £125 you have a cracking pair of bino’s at a fantastic price.

I am tempted by the Meopta’s because they are lighter than my Geco’s but common sense must prevail and…………………😀

Your experience with your 8x56 Meopta’s echoes mine with the Geco 8x56’s and just how exciting it is to buy a supposedly ‘inferior’ (to the top three) bino and be absolutely delighted with them. It is interesting to note your experience with the non-plus version and the Plus…..all the reports I have managed to read re differences point to glass coatings rather than major changes but it does again reinforce how vital it is to test actual bino’s rather than buy unseen.…..if you can.

As far as I know, even though they initially said that the B1+ would have updated coatings (i.e. MeoLux as used on their top telescopic sights) when they finally released them the only optical difference was stated as "improved manufacturing/assembly tolerances" to paraphrase their actual statement. Having said that, it seems that other manufacturers like Swaro are constantly improving their coatings, so maybe Meopta do too?

Improved tolerances may include the prisms because my 12x50HD B1+ shows almost no roof spikes on bright light sources at night whereas Roger Vine's review of the B1.1 version mentions it as a slight negative.

M

Damm those dodgy fingers!

Must admit that I wanted to continue the ever expanding SW fleet but couldn’t justify the wrath of the holder of the purse on buying the 15x SLC‘s. Not for a pair that I really didn’t need with a magnification that is more than adequately covered by my Opticron scope. Thus in a cowardly effort to retain most of my dangly bits, I bought the half-priced Meopta’s in the misguided hope that she would realise that once delivered, they would be so inferior that they should be boxed up and returned post haste. A truly cunning plan.

But they are absolutely brilliant, she is happier than she was when I bought her first twin-tub and with the money I have saved I just might put the dodgy finger on a pair of the 8x56’s like yours. They really are excellent and my lovely Opticron scope will spend even more time on the shelf as likewise I much prefer the two eyed approach to long distance viewing. The Aziak mount will hopefully mean more use of the Meopta’s.

Your experience with your 8x56 Meopta’s echoes mine with the Geco 8x56’s and just how exciting it is to buy a supposedly ‘inferior’ (to the top three) bino and be absolutely delighted with them. It is interesting to note your experience with the non-plus version and the Plus…..all the reports I have managed to read re differences point to glass coatings rather than major changes but it does again reinforce how vital it is to test actual bino’s rather than buy unseen.…..if you can. Thankfully for those of us who live in a relatively isolated area, there are sensible returns policies with reputable dealers like SW Optics and for the extra £125 you have a cracking pair of bino’s at a fantastic price.

I am tempted by the Meopta’s because they are lighter than my Geco’s but common sense must prevail and…………………😀
@Bentley03 Well that's common sense out of the window...... I had put the Meopta 8x56 B1 Plus firmly on the back burner for a few months but periodically checked the SWOptics (SWO) website to see current prices and availability. Based on your experience with them I made SWO an offer on the last pair and, much to my delight, the excellent Russell at SWO spoke to the head honcho and they agreed to put me out of my misery.

They arrived this morning and, after a quick shufti over the valley, I must admit that everything you said was true, and a bit more. They are superb, not only optically but from a build and tactile feel perspective. They are almost identical appearance wise to my 15x56's, albeit a tad lighter, and once again, I am staggered at the sheer quality of the Meopta's.

I didn't need them but fantastic though they are, my Geco 8x56's are heavy and protracted use can be tiresome. These are about 300g lighter than the Geco's, the rubber armour is much grippier and the barrel/bridge design is much more pleasent to use. Optically the Meopta's are sharper, especially as you get towards the edge and they seem brighter. No CA at all.

So thank you for your glowing endorsement, they really are a cracking pair of bino's.

@Bentley03 Well that's common sense out of the window...... I had put the Meopta 8x56 B1 Plus firmly on the back burner for a few months but periodically checked the SWOptics (SWO) website to see current prices and availability. Based on your experience with them I made SWO an offer on the last pair and, much to my delight, the excellent Russell at SWO spoke to the head honcho and they agreed to put me out of my misery.

They arrived this morning and, after a quick shufti over the valley, I must admit that everything you said was true, and a bit more. They are superb, not only optically but from a build and tactile feel perspective. They are almost identical appearance wise to my 15x56's, albeit a tad lighter, and once again, I am staggered at the sheer quality of the Meopta's.

I didn't need them but fantastic though they are, my Geco 8x56's are heavy and protracted use can be tiresome. These are about 300g lighter than the Geco's, the rubber armour is much grippier and the barrel/bridge design is much more pleasent to use. Optically the Meopta's are sharper, especially as you get towards the edge and they seem brighter. No CA at all.

So thank you for your glowing endorsement, they really are a cracking pair of bino's.
Pat, I'm absolutely delighted that dodgy finger did the deed! I watched those last two units in stock at SWO remain unsold for week after week after week in absolute disbelief, given the price they were asking for them. Well worth making an offer, well played!

I may have underplayed how good I think mine are, but I believe 'simply MAGNIFICENT in every way' summed them up quite accurately. That was, at the time, little more than first impressions, but over time they have affirmed everything I had perceived in the early days of ownership. They are an outstanding binocular!

They have become affectionately known as my 'wellies' in these parts, due to the likeness of the thick, grippy rubber armour, to the product used for the manufacture of Wellington boots, as well as their size.

I am told that every time I 'wear my wellies' I have a twinkle in my eye and a smile on my face, and that I return home with a smug expression on my face. Some binoculars have that effect, and these ones certainly do.

Sadly, the memsahib confiscated them recently, deeming them too heavy for me to carry over long distances and use while I was recovering from eye surgery, so they haven't had quite the amount of use recently as I would have hoped. Fortunately, my consultant gave me the all clear on Wednesday, so until the date for my looming cataract operation arrives, I intend to wear my wellies on a regular basis (saw my first cuckoo of the year through them yesterday, and spent a delightful half hour or so watching a pair of little grebes nest building).

Congrats on the purchase, Pat, enjoy your wellies!

James

Pat, I'm absolutely delighted that dodgy finger did the deed! I watched those last two units in stock at SWO remain unsold for week after week after week in absolute disbelief, given the price they were asking for them. Well worth making an offer, well played!

I may have underplayed how good I think mine are, but I believe 'simply MAGNIFICENT in every way' summed them up quite accurately. That was, at the time, little more than first impressions, but over time they have affirmed everything I had perceived in the early days of ownership. They are an outstanding binocular!

They have become affectionately known as my 'wellies' in these parts, due to the likeness of the thick, grippy rubber armour, to the product used for the manufacture of Wellington boots, as well as their size.

I am told that every time I 'wear my wellies' I have a twinkle in my eye and a smile on my face, and that I return home with a smug expression on my face. Some binoculars have that effect, and these ones certainly do.

Sadly, the memsahib confiscated them recently, deeming them too heavy for me to carry over long distances and use while I was recovering from eye surgery, so they haven't had quite the amount of use recently as I would have hoped. Fortunately, my consultant gave me the all clear on Wednesday, so until the date for my looming cataract operation arrives, I intend to wear my wellies on a regular basis (saw my first cuckoo of the year through them yesterday, and spent a delightful half hour or so watching a pair of little grebes nest building).

Congrats on the purchase, Pat, enjoy your wellies!

James
Hello James, sorry to hear about Eyeballs MK1, hopefully you will be back to 20/20 ( or roughly thereabouts) after your impending operation. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

I love the analogy with the wellies as it sums up the Meopta’s perfectly. They are not flash, are to some a tad utilitarian and smack a bit of the former Iron Curtain block design. But I love them for that, they are built like the proverbial (makes my NL Pure’s armour, with their clumsy moulding seams, outrageous in build quality/cost terms) and are designed to last…with quite superb optics inside. They are a bit like a comfortable pair of slippers which you don’t realise you have on….until you raise them to the eye and then wow!

I too kept a close eye on them, not usually so indecisive but tempered that a bit by increasing the SW fleet and a brief dip into the Fujinon 16x70 world which ended almost as quickly as it began. SWO were really accommodating and a new member of staff, Russell, is both engaging and experienced in optics and customer service. Result all round and I received a beautiful pair of bino’s at a more than fair price. Actually much more than a fair price.

Your previous comments were a catalyst to the itch that needed scratching and I am so pleased to report that you were spot on and, having used then for the past few days in less than favourable light and conditions, can confirm that these lovely Meopta’s are worthy of the highest recommendation and optically, and build quality wise, more than a match for the so called top three Alpha’s.

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back