• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More Activity. (1 Viewer)

After some success with catching garden birds in flight, I was eager to change a few things, as I was afraid that all of my photos were beginning to look similar, even if the birds were different.
I still want to capture action, including flight, but I want my photos to be more than yet another bird flying across the frame.
I have rearranged everything to concentrate more on the area around the perch, to catch birds coming and going, as well as activity on the perch itself.
Progress has been slow, with very few visitors at the moment, but I am enjoying myself, learning a lot and having some success. I particularly like this shot of a wood pigeon who thinks he is an eagle.
IMG_3439.jpeg

Terrific wing spread detail caught on this Wood Pigeon Denny!! A great image that needs to be hung on one of your walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back