• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My intro (1 Viewer)

Hi Mike and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Jays are not easy to photograph up here, as they seem to be extremely shy.

That's a super picture you've taken of him - I hope we may see more of your images in the Gallery too.;

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Christchurch is one of my favourite places.

Thanks for the welcome guys n gals. My favourite place for photography is the New Forest. A certain Mr Chris Packham lives there. I recently took this photo at “Boulder Wood” in the Forest. Are they Crossbills?

Attachments

• C9F17AE1-AF3F-4101-9916-14934FFF5233.jpeg
    C9F17AE1-AF3F-4101-9916-14934FFF5233.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. This was taken in the UK? They are Northern Cardinals from the US. Is “Boulder Wood” a place for captive birds? If so just know that we do not allow photos of captive birds (for future reference).

Thanks for the welcome guys n gals. My favourite place for photography is the New Forest. A certain Mr Chris Packham lives there. I recently took this photo at “Boulder Wood” in the Forest. Are they Crossbills?
Boulder Wood in the Test Valley? It’s most unlikely that there are Northern Cardinals there, Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back