• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Canon Rebates ( Europe ) (1 Viewer)

Scott67

Exhausted !
Not sure if this has been posted

Canon have re-introduced the rebate booklets with the new 30D.

Best thing is you dont need to buy a 30D to get the money back coupons !!!

Click on the link,

http://canonextrapromotion.onlinerebates.com/intro.aspx

Type in your country then click Next.

Once in your country page click on Frequently asked questions, go to the bottom of the page and voila, fill in the form and they'll send you a rebate book !

I missed out on a lens last time and have been putting it off until just such an opportunity

Cheers all

does the last Q & A above the bit which you fill in not suggest that checks may be undertaken re the original purchase is it were without sounding too obvious?--------

graham catley said:
does the last Q & A above the bit which you fill in not suggest that checks may be undertaken re the original purchase is it were without sounding too obvious?--------

I suppose thats possible, however I would imagine the only way Canon know if you have bought a 30d is if you send the guarantee card off ?

I'll let you know if a voucher booklet turns up or not, says on the web page about 10 days

here's hoping as I have my eye on a 300 f4L IS !!!!!!!!

Cheers

Scott67 said:
I'll let you know if a voucher booklet turns up or not, says on the web page about 10 days

Has anyone else had problems receiving the voucher booklet? I have now filled in the website form twice - both over a fortnight ago, and not received anything. Anyone experiencing similar problems? Anyone know how to resolve them?

Nope.. nothing in the post either,
Strange as it seemed perfectly acceptable to request a booklet.

You would think Canon would send one out promptly, lets face it you can only buy Canon stuff with the vouchers which is what they want !!!!

Any way I've got a good deal coming up on a Sigma 100-300 f4 HSM DG so I think my money might be going that way now..
Cheers
Scott

Ah Ha !!!!

Had a phone call at work this morning from the all powerful one.

2 booklets arrived in the post.

Dont need 2 obviously so if you want one PM me...

Cheers all.

SPARE VOUCHER BOOKLET NOW SPOKEN FOR
THANKS
Scott

Last edited:
Scott67 said:
Not sure if this has been posted

Canon have re-introduced the rebate booklets with the new 30D.

Best thing is you dont need to buy a 30D to get the money back coupons !!!

Click on the link,

http://canonextrapromotion.onlinerebates.com/intro.aspx

Type in your country then click Next.

Once in your country page click on Frequently asked questions, go to the bottom of the page and voila, fill in the form and they'll send you a rebate book !

I missed out on a lens last time and have been putting it off until just such an opportunity

Cheers all

Thanks for posting this I'm about to buy a Canon so will be good to get some cashback on the lens

Regards Bish. :t:

Sorry if I am being dense - I have to fill in the large form to get the vouchers - but the same form says I must send a copy of my reciept and barcode and voucher?

Form => To Fill In <=

DOH - found the info - Sorry :loveme:

Last edited:
Just sent off today - this really is a great offer, I'm so glad I stayed with Canon.

Would just like a 800mm lens which weighs in @ 1 kg :t: !

Maybe saving for the 600mm - will have to see.

mcapper said:
Mine also arrived today - again, two sets.

As above, PM me if you want the spare.

Matthew

And I received two of them yesterday. PM me, if you want one.

Best wishes,
Lena

Blimey - two sets arrived for me as well - pity I just bought a brand 17-40 L lens off E-Bay for 460 but I don't have a receipt as it was a 'grey' import from a Chinese importer.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back