• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Crow Family Member (1 Viewer)

misslee

Our local crow family is now introducing the "babies" to the neighborhood. We always keep out a dish of crow goodies for our regulars to munch on and to get them used to us (it's taken a long six months for them to actually fly down to the dish when we're on the patio). Now they're trying to teach their newest addition to follow them to the dish. He squawks his usual irritating, never ending begging squawk, flapping his wings and begging for food, but the regulars are not feeding him, just letting him get used to their pattern. It's been so fun to watch. Lane County Oregon, near Lyberg.

Hello, and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. It's always fun to watch the youngsters get used to their surroundings. Sounds like a nice group to have in the yard.

Hi misslee and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to hearing all your news.

D

Hi MissLee and a warm welcome to you from Myrtle Beach.

I've been fortunate this year to have a couple of Crows come down regularly to bathe in one of the baths so I know where you are coming from ;)

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back