• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Where premium quality meets exceptional value. ZEISS Conquest HDX.

New Member (1 Viewer)

ellie.hb

United Kingdom
Hiya! i’m new to this site and also to bird watching, so am just getting the hang of things! have been travelling a lot more recently and seeing more birds that i’m struggling to identify or (like yesterday) seeing rare birds which google seems to think is impossible. Due to this I thought I would make an account and when I find the appropriate forum I am going to post some pictures because I need some opinions on this one hahaha! 🤣

Hi Ellie and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I see you've managed to find the ID forum and posted there OK. Muscovy Ducks cause a heck of a lot of confusion LOL.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back