• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon 8X30 E objective caps (1 Viewer)

Mikbul

Mikbul
Does anyone have an extra set of objective caps for an 8X30 E (late multicoated version)? I would of course be willing to pay for them plus shipping. Any help appreciated!
Mike

Does anyone have an extra set of objective caps for an 8X30 E (late multicoated version)? I would of course be willing to pay for them plus shipping. Any help appreciated!
Mike
Nikon says they are sending me caps so should be all set!

I lost an objective cap from a Nikon E2 8x30 about a year ago . I ordered a set from Nikon Canada , they wanted $40 including shipping cost . Looks like they had to get them from Nikon Japan . Lucky for me my significant other found my cap under our deck so I cancelled the order .
I wonder if the E2 cap will fit the E ?

I sold the 8X30's, I prefer the 7X35's. Never did get those caps from Nikon? Oh well if they ever show up I'll pass them on, unless they fit my 7X35's! (I doubt it)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back