• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon CP 4500 MC-EU1 (1 Viewer)

Eagle-eye for me too.

I have the complete Eagle-eye digiscoping kit - not cheap but everything works very well and screws together naturally without having to file, cut, velcro, amend adapt a single thing.

Cost quite a bit, (can't remember exactly how much) can be seen on their website.

Cannot and do not recommend the image locator/site thingy.

Steve

just out of interest, would the eagle eye bracket be suitable for day to day photography without using a scope?
I'd like to get a release for my CP4500 but would prefer a purely mechanical one. It would also need to be used with the camera on a tripod.

would the eagle eye be the one to go for?

gazraa said:
just out of interest, would the eagle eye bracket be suitable for day to day photography without using a scope?
I'd like to get a release for my CP4500 but would prefer a purely mechanical one. It would also need to be used with the camera on a tripod.

would the eagle eye be the one to go for?

They do a generic cable release bracket that works a treat both when attached on the scope and when just attached to the camera.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back