• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

nikon prostaff p7 adaptator (1 Viewer)

martindubuc

France
hello,
is the nikon prostaff p7 compatible with adapters. i wanted to buy a binocular holder to attach it to my bag but i cant find . (for example "peak design binocular kit"). I can't find where I need to screw in the adapter. I can't withdraw what should be the patch. it seems impossible to remove.

hello,
is the nikon prostaff p7 compatible with adapters. i wanted to buy a binocular holder to attach it to my bag but i cant find . (for example "peak design binocular kit"). I can't find where I need to screw in the adapter. I can't withdraw what should be the patch. it seems impossible to remove.
Hi, I've just purchased the p7 binoculars and finding a similar issue attaching them to a tripod. It doesn't look like the centre patch is removable, unless I'm not trying hard enough ....

No it has no built in thread.
You would have to either make or buy your own adapter.
You can buy the sling over type adapter but probably better and certainly cheaper to try to come up with something by yourself.
I'm thoroughly enjoying both the 8x30 & 10x30 models.
Fantastic for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back