• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Where premium quality meets exceptional value. ZEISS Conquest HDX.

Pelion (1 Viewer)

28hoopoes

England
Hi
I am planning to go to Pelion near Volos and Skiathos in Greece in July. What birds should I look out for and where should I look.

Hi again 28H. I've just replied to you on your other thread. No doubt you'll find a few people responding there.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

We went to the Pelion peninsula a very long time ago. Without looking up my records, I recall: Icterine Warbler, Red-breasted and Collared Flycatchers, Rock Nuthatch, Red-rumped Swallow, Hoopoe, Isabelline Wheatear, Sombre Tit, Beech Martin. Off out birding tomorrow, but will try to remember to look up my records and see what else of interest we saw. This was in the height of the summer - August. Very hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back