• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pipit Species Camargue (1 Viewer)

Frost1976

Hi, no pic I'm afraid, but anyone have any insight to pipits in the Camargue (seen today)?

Could have been the light, but the belly, which was very streaky, had almost an orange buff to it. Dark supercillum too.

Not Tawny, or, I'm sure Meadow. Rock or Water perhaps, but that orange/buff tint has thrown me.

Open to any and all ideas!

Spelling aside . . . I can't, offhand, think of any bird with a dark supercilium. So . . . I don't think you meant that?

I have a very dull picture of meadow from last week - surprisingly so...

Attachments

• IMG_8038.JPG
    IMG_8038.JPG
    970.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8036.JPG
    IMG_8036.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8037.JPG
    IMG_8037.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 26
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back