• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RFI - end of June (1 Viewer)

iraqbabbler

I'll likely be in Hungary for three or four days at the end of June and I would love to see Great Bustard, Penduline Tit, Bearded Parrotbill and Common Crane (all would be lifers for me). Where should I go to see those ?. I'm just wondering if it's possible to base myself in Budapest and do day trips to sites nearby to look for those birds.

Also, I read in another post here, that this time of year is unlikely to be good for woodpeckers and owls; why is that ?.

Thank you o:D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back