• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sagres Bird Festival, Portugal - 1st - 4th October, 2015 (1 Viewer)

Simon Wates

Sagres Bird Festival runs again for 4 days this year.

Anyone wondering about a comfortably warm European autumn destination with great birding should consider a visit.

See the website in English (and Portuguese and Spanish) here:

http://www.birdwatchingsagres.com/?lang=en

Even more activities are offered than last year, many of them free - just register on the website and turn up!

Hi Simon,

OK you've talked us into it! Four of us will be birding the Sagres area for a week starting on Sunday the 4th. I'm not sure we'll get to any of the Festival events but I'm we'll see you around anyway.

Stuart

Hi Stuart - great to know your are coming and you've chosen a great week to be around Sagres. You're right, we'll probably bump into eah other as I will be around many days through October ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back