• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swift MK111 8x20 compact binos (1 Viewer)

Harrybongo

England
Hi everyone. Mine name's Harry, I'm from England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. I've been into birding for approximately, 10 years or so now. I own numerous amounts of binos, as another hobby of mine is, astronomy, and ask any astronomer, do they have a binocular? and the answer will be, yes, several! because, one set is never enough! Nice to meet you all.
Hi, everyone. Have any of you owned/used a set of, Swift MK111 8x20 compact binos?

Hi again Harry

I've moved your post to the Swift Binocular forum, as it will get the right attention there.

Hi,

It seems to be a compact version of the Swift Trilyte.
I have I think a 10x40 .

They are dim as not phase coated, and I think not waterproof.

Quite wide field.

If in good condition then it should be put to good use.

I was into astronomy as a teenager, and had telescopes, but no binocular for ten years.

I have binoculars now.

Regards,
B

Hi,

It seems to be a compact version of the Swift Trilyte.
I have I think a 10x40 .

They are dim as not phase coated, and I think not waterproof.

Quite wide field.

If in good condition then it should be put to good use.

I was into astronomy as a teenager, and had telescopes, but no binocular for ten years.

I have binoculars now.

Regards,
B
Hi, B. Thanks for the info. I've got a set from, ebay, coming in a couple of days, paid £30 for them, they look in excellent condition, no fungus etc. I just wondered if anyone has used a set, and how good they are etc. I know the Swift audobon 8x40's are highly regarded, so I think they should be a good buy for that price!? Thanks. Harry.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back