• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Unknown BIRD , Devon coast, UK (1 Viewer)

In fact not. The two images you've posted are different photos.
Butty - I will repeat from previous posts that if I had ten percent of your knowledge of birds I would be over the moon.

So, I really don't understand why you feel the need to make these utterly trivial points which add nothing to the thread or advance the ID, and seem to be made just to be pointlessly aggressive.

Yes, it seems that Musoman has two photos of this bird, taken a fraction of a second apart. Maybe he's not an English speaker, and maybe when he said that he only got one shot he meant that he only got the bird in one pose before it flew off?

Please take a look at your posts. Your positive posts are extremely helpful. But your negative posts - like this one - make me, and I think quite a few others rather depressed.

Since the nature of any post-processing is believed by some contributors to be an issue here, could you post the originals of both photos? Thanks.
Is there a point? It is and always has been a Linnet. Unprocessed photos won't change that. But I do agree with you that there were clearly at least two shots and I don't agree that in this instance you were being at all wrong to point that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back