• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Usogood TC30 (1 Viewer)

I have just bought a Usogood TC30 and night time videos are OK. The problem is that daytime ones are pink. Tried resetting it, doing different settings to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. I know it's only a 'cheap' one and I cannot afford much more but I have seen some reviews on YouTube and there is not sign of 'pinkness'.

Thanks

Brian

Can't speak for yours but my trail cam has an internal coloured filter that moves across the lens when in night mode. If yours has something similar it might be sticking.

Talking about cheap TC's, I did reviews all over the place and even the more expensive ones seem to have problems. It's a job to know what to get. Just pot luck that a 'good' one turns up I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back