• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Versions of 8x30 CL (1 Viewer)

marinemaster

Hi all, looking at a 8x30 CL I think is the basic model ? not sure attaching a picture. I believe by now there have been different models. I guess just a plain 8x30 CL (initial release), 8x30 CL Companion, 8x30 CL B, probably others. Does anyone has a link to all models with FOV especially ? Any input appreciated.

Attachments

• Swaro 8x30 CL.PNG
    Swaro 8x30 CL.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
There hv only been 2 models in the CL range. The one you’ve pictured is the older model. The newer CL B model is on Swaro’s website

the older model came in a blue variant as well, marketed as the Polaris version. The newer model comes in the Swaro green, an anthracite colour and a leather variant called the Nomad. For each generation the optics are identical across each variant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back