• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Viking 6.5x32 MD review (1 Viewer)

Swarovski Man

I have had a couple of MD 6.5s and foolishly sold them. I bought one from Dougie in Glasgow's Viking repair shop when they were reduced to £99 - what a bargain ! It was a really excellent little bin with the smoothest focussing that I have come across and a close focus of less than 1 metre, which was great for looking at butterflies.

Petrus82

I have had a couple of MD 6.5s and foolishly sold them. I bought one from Dougie in Glasgow's Viking repair shop when they were reduced to £99 - what a bargain ! It was a really excellent little bin with the smoothest focussing that I have come across and a close focus of less than 1 metre, which was great for looking at butterflies.

I am very lucky as I bought a pair from a friend for £50. They were never used outside. He only used them to look out the window and look at books on his bookshelf.

I also was fond of Dougie.

Users who are viewing this thread