• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warning! Graphic Images. (1 Viewer)

I thought the Surf Scoter was damaging but the Harlequin shots....!!!

John
If you like Harlequin’s John check out these from previous visits. Ducks, Swans and Geese

I try to get out there several times in January and February. When I visited in early January the Harlequins were at the very end of the jetty which is the real danger zone. The rocks are dangerous enough when they’re dry but the end is deadly due to seaweed, spray and duck muck and ice when it’s really cold. On that visit this lady fell and slipped down between the huge boulders that form the jetty, luckily she was able to be pulled out. The very end of this post. A very civilized twitch. - Mike's Photographs

If you like Harlequin’s John check out these from previous visits. Ducks, Swans and Geese

I try to get out there several times in January and February. When I visited in early January the Harlequins were at the very end of the jetty which is the real danger zone. The rocks are dangerous enough when they’re dry but the end is deadly due to seaweed, spray and duck muck and ice when it’s really cold. On that visit this lady fell and slipped down between the huge boulders that form the jetty, luckily she was able to be pulled out. The very end of this post. A very civilized twitch. - Mike's Photographs
Yes, I read that one too. Birding at the edge....

John

Only ever seen Harlequin on the other side (not dead yet tho.🤣)….although it might be said shots to die for Mike.👍

Here you go lads, seeing as you like Harlequins so much.

Harlequin-15.jpg

Yeah! I know, I'm an evil B'tard.:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back