• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Welcome to Nick's dining room table. (2 Viewers)

nickderry;2235361 and some pages of sanderling where I feel more confident with their shapes.[/QUOTE said:
Yes, it was these sanderling that really struck me first time through. And they still do! Along with the flying terns and gannets among others. All in all a huge breath of fresh air. Just what art should be.

Wow!! Been a little too long since I checked in here, and now my head is spinning from a veritable blizzard of astounding pieces! Jaw-dropping good.

hurriedly painting - no time to think and no time to fiddle too much - in theory, that will make for better pictures. Here's a little crake from a surprisingly successful twitch!

Attachments

• littlecrakelittle.JPG
    littlecrakelittle.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 58
hurriedly painting - no time to think and no time to fiddle too much - in theory, that will make for better pictures. Here's a little crake from a surprisingly successful twitch!

Thats a cracker Nick. Like Like Like.

All the better for getting straight in there, great colours...

many thanks to one and all - it's been so lovely to come and read all these messages whilst slaving over cottage pie and chocolate cake for tonight (just so you don't think I'm having a day off - I'm on my third beer and have also the start of a wryneck with yellow cow parsley type stuff scribbled down)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back