• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Whale Adventure with Nigel Marven - Tues 12/3/2013 Pt's 1/4 Ch5 (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Whale Adventure with Nigel Marven - Tues 12/3/2013 Pt's 1/4 Ch5 20.00-21.00pm

Hi there

A new 4 parter on channel 5 and looking good all about Whales.

Not too familar with nigel Marven as a presenter at all

http://www.channel5.com/shows/whale-adventure-with-nigel-marven/episodes/episode-1-522

A grey Whale mother looks after her new born calf in the birthing lagoons of Baja California in Mexico...

Breathtaking landscapes are part of the enjoyment of this programme

More on Page 82 of the Radio times

Regards
Kathy
x

Last edited:
I like Nigel Marvin - he's very enthusiastic :t: Will set the Sky box just in case I forget it's on :king: *i do that a lot!!!* :-O

Saw the second episode. I was surprised to find it much more acceptable than I expected - Nigel is usually unable to resist crocodile wrestling but I can't fault his enthusiasm: in this his appetite for contact is mostly restrained.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back