• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where are Hawke monoculars made? (1 Viewer)

winginit

I have the 7x42 Hawke Marine monocular and recently tried the 8x42 Endurance. Couldn't find the country of manufacture on either monocular. Curious if anyone knows where they're made?

As far as I am aware all Hawke optics are made in China. Judging by the similarities in small parts they may very well be made in the same factory that made Zen-Rays.

As far as I am aware all Hawke optics are made in China. Judging by the similarities in small parts they may very well be made in the same factory that made Zen-Rays.
Interesting. By law, products sold in the U.S. are supposed to be marked with the country of origin. I don't think the product boxes had the country listed, either. Maybe these Hawke monoculars fall under some exception?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back