• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mighty Endurance ED 8x25 (1 Viewer)

pluton

Hello,
The tiny binoculars have just arrived in my hands as a gift, very manageable by the way, Hawke Endurance ED 8x25, very pocket-sized, they give good tactile sensations, the eyecups are small but not uncomfortable, they come out upwards in two positions, although here they fail a bit. little since they don't stay in their position if we exert some pressure... placed on the eyes I don't usually put pressure on the eyecups..
The image... uff!! sharp, clean, wide sweet spot, bright... in short, fantastic... and all this for a non-alpha and made in China!!
Well, I haven't seen much yet but I'll try to take it out into the field today...
Greetings

Fully agree, for what they cost, they are a bargain.
Purchased a pair of Swaro CL 8x25 to replace mine, I am sending them back, as not enough improvement over the Hawke's at over four times the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back