• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to buy Mealworms in ON? (2 Viewers)

1horse2many

1horse2many
Hi all,
I've been wanting to purchase mealworms for my Orioles and nesting birds around my house, and I'd like to buy bulk (1000-2000 at a time).
Does anyone know of anything near Peterborough ON that I can purchase them from? Or any good online shops that offer free shipping. I am hoping to find a shop within Canada. I am looking for LIVE mealworms.
Thanks !
1h2m

This is an old thread but I offer live mealworms. Yes I ship all over Canada depending on the weather. Great pricing and I try to deliver when possible. I am located in Belleville Ontario. Orioles will be back in the spring but backyard chickens and quail love live mealworms. I am usually in Peterborough most weeks during the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back