• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wings of Survival (1 Viewer)

TimmDöbert

Colombia
Hi Everyone. I am a conservation scientist and athlete. Starting June 2024, I will lead a 30,000km cycling and packrafting expedition from Alaska to Patagonia, emulating the arduous and perilous migration of billions of birds. By uniquely blending human adventure, extreme sports, scientific exploration, and natural history, I intend to portray the inseparable connection between migratory birds and human well-being. On this expedition, I will be joined by Leanna Carriere, Canada’s first female decathlete and ultra-endurance athlete. Moving Artistry Productions (Canada) and TopTop Studio (USA) will create the professional documentary. The trailer can be watched on the expedition website: www.wingsofsurvival.com @wingsofsurvival @flywayheroes I look forward to engage with the community on migratory birds in particular. Thanks :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back