• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing December 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful :))

I am going to start a gratitude log for the rest of the competition o:D

I'm going to base it on words starting with each letter of the alphabet (a bit late starting!, so that will mean 3 a day until the end :)

Feel free to join in. Today's letters are A,B,C

I am grateful for:-

A: *ssholes ! ...... some of life's greatest lessons are brought to you by the biggest *ssholes ! Requiring love from you that you didn't know you had. Also important to realise that you can learn what to do from doing the opposite of a bad example just as readily as you can by following a good example. (also Aunties .... love 'Em ! :)

B: Beauty ..... in all its forms ! (also Bees ! pretty hard for the world to turn without them .... :)

C: Colour ..... don't know who invented it, but I'm sure glad they did ! (also Caring - it just makes the world a better place :)
(also Cars - what awesome things they are - beats walking ;) ..... also Charles - thanks for the competition and the generosity :t: ...... ok, ok, I should leave some for everybody else :))

Chosun :gh:

Z-R is getting a lot of attention from this promotion,
probably well worth the cost of a few binoculars
I hope they, and others, follow.

edj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back