• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wootton Art 2012 (1 Viewer)

Im having a word with the mods to get thread closed down, non of us should be subjected to such excellence :-O The tangled trees are just perfek tooB :)

Half of Tims illustrations that are up for sale on a well known auction site finish in the next couple of hours - the other half finish tomorrow night.

Ta folks.
A couple of Sharpies; one is a re-working of a previous piece, 'cos I thought I could do a better job this time, and the second is waxwings, 'cos they are . . .

Attachments

• Two Ruff (800x613).jpg
    Two Ruff (800x613).jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 81
  • five wax sharp (800x783) (640x626).jpg
    five wax sharp (800x783) (640x626).jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 104
I think you already know what I think of those waxwings Tim. Rapidly taking over from the Eiders as your signature bird methinks.

Mike

Something special again :t: Waxwings are just perfect and I think the sharpy only enhances them even more ( long live the sharpy )

I think you already know what I think of those waxwings Tim. Rapidly taking over from the Eiders as your signature bird methinks.

Mike

and Arctic Skuas and Short-eared Owls. On these last two, STOP it right now!! (except don't!)

These last two seem particularly bright Tim. Is is just my eyes, brighter paper or maybe better light in taking photos? Either way they're brilliant in more ways than one.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back