• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

free tripods? (1 Viewer)

There seems to be some very good deals about on Swaro's and Zeiss at the moment. Does this mean that it is a particulary good time to buy or does are they bringing out a new model around the corner... or even both?!?!

I have just acquired an ATS 80HD and got a free swaro tripod with it. I was a bit suspicious that there might be a new model out soon. Else it could be as a marketing exercise to compete with the new leica scopes that are due soon.

Any case, this was my first scope and have been on the look out for offers and this looked good for me so i just went for it. If i already owned a scope i might have waited to see what s next.

regards

Swarovski doesn't allow retailers to discount it's products. (at least in the US) The free stuff it seems is a way of sort of offering a discount without reducing the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back