• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

how much are they worth? (1 Viewer)

smurf.for.mark

hi, im thinking of selling my opticron imagic BGA SE 8x42's as im just not using them at all now, superb bins and they are in excellent condition with all original packaging ect. paid £360 for them a couple years ago.
im thinking about selling but have no idea how much to ask for them... any help before i advertise em?

i thought as much, somewhere between £200 and £300. any lower than £200 i was going to keep them in the hope my interest would grow again? have gotten interested in other hobbies and they've sat in a cupboard for the last 12 months and to be honest they never got used much before that. optics are still mint as never cleaned them with more than a rocket blower.

hi, im thinking of selling my opticron imagic BGA SE 8x42's as im just not using them at all now, superb bins and they are in excellent condition with all original packaging ect. paid £360 for them a couple years ago.
im thinking about selling but have no idea how much to ask for them... any help before i advertise em?

Start at 2/3rds of retail so perhaps £240? Or so. I think LCE are being a bit optimistic but they're a retail outlet. And at least you undercut them at that price.

Put an ad in the For Sale section and you'll see if you get any interest.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back