• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

CJ wildfood (1 Viewer)

Hissingroach

You knows it
Just want to say that i have just started using the CJ wildfoods RSPB range of foods, the peanut cakes and the sunflower hearts. I used some cheaper stuff before but am finding that this stuff attracts far more birds especially the local nuthatches which were a rare sight in this garden before!

I use CJ Wildbird Foods but also my local pet shop which has a good range of food for wild birds and they are slightly cheaper on certain things, the birds I get eat it and love it!!
I have also tried Haiths they do a big range of bird food and price wise they are about the same as C J 's.

We use both CJ and Haiths but more so local suppliers nowadays as we have plenty of birds in the garden as it is. We certainly couldn't fault their products apart from starting to get a bit pricey.

New Catalogue

I received a new 92 page CJ WildBird Foods 'Handbook of Garden Wildlife 2004 - 2005' today. Without doubt their best yet - many of the photographs are nothing short of stunning!

A 'Christmas Gifts 2004' colour leaflet was also included.

Yep, i had that the other day to.......now you know why the prices are a bit higher than elsewhere! but as i have said before, the birds here love the product!!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back