• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss customer service (1 Viewer)

squidge

Wha Whassssat
I just thought I would post up the very positive dealings I had with the Zeiss customer care.

I recently had a problem with the focussing wheel on my 8x32fl's. So I emailed Zeiss to see what could be done. They replied the same day asking to send them to Germany for an inspection. I sent them and received acknowledgement of their arrival. A couple of days later I received an email detailing the problems with the focusser and that I would be kept informed of the progress. Unfortunately the cost of repair outweighed the cost of a new pair so Zeiss have sent me a brand new pair of 8x32 Zeiss fl's plus further information on my case.

Now people can be cynical in saying the only reason Im being positive is because of the new pair of binoculars I received and they would be partially correct but the communication throughout really impressed me, so even if I received the original binoculars I would have still posted up about my positive experience with Zeiss just the same as if I hadnt received good customer service.

From beginning to end my dealings with Zeiss have been excellent and they have defintely won me over as a future customer.

I have dealt with other alpha brand customer services and their responses or lack of leave a lot to be desired.

So a big thank you Zeiss for giving me a service worthy of alpha brand status.:t:

Regards Gerard.

Not sure why my post repeated three times as I only submitted it once; however I did experience a long delay after hitting submit. I guess my experience was 3 times better than I remembered ;-)

Not sure why my post repeated three times as I only submitted it once; however I did experience a long delay after hitting submit. I guess my experience was 3 times better than I remembered ;-)

You can delete 2 of them. I just had a post give me 6 repeats. I deleted the 2nd one and the rest disappeared. Use your edit button.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back