• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A bit icy (1 Viewer)

Ant

North Wales birder
Finally, after 2 days of trying, I caught up with an iceland gull thats nearby.. oh, its a lifer.

Nice one Ant!

Must tell you about the White Fronted Geese I didn't see soon!;) Having another try next weekend.

Have to agree with Jim on this one....have GREAT difficulty with telling gulls apart. Need to be with someone who does know!

Nice tick for you though, Ant.

Yay!
Well done Ant. :t:
Makes a nice change from the Baltic Gull furore going on in Glam at the mo! eek! lol

Hi Ant

Well done to you. I cannot tell the difference with gulls - very difficult to tell them apart.

Regards
Kathy

Well done Ant. Is it the one in wrexham? It looks a very white bird from the pics on RBA. We had a few locally last winter but the one i caught up with was rather brown.

Well done Ant. Is it the one in wrexham? It looks a very white bird from the pics on RBA. We had a few locally last winter but the one i caught up with was rather brown.

Yep, its the wrexham bird. Will be going back myself to get some pics some time.. the weekend maybe.

Well done, Ant. Maybe next time you could find one of your own? (;) required of course).
How are things across West, you seen much else as of late?

Bri, I've been chasing White-fronts too, to no avail. They'd been at North Cave but spent most of their day out in the fields somewhere with the greylags. I don't think they've been seen for a while now.

Talking of North Cave, did you know they were extending it? I'll tell you about that another time. For now, Well done, Ant!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back