• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

'Animals through the Night' Mon 3/3/2014 BBC4 21.00-22.30pm (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
'Animals through the Night' Sleepover at the Zoo - Mon 3/3/2014 BBC4 21.00-22.30pm

hi there

I noticed this on BBC4 late on, so it was overlooked until it came on later on at night time.

Programme is broken into two parts first 21.00-22.30pm (Monday evening) then at 2.00-4.30am (Tuesday morning)

Then the next part is on BBC4 22.00-23.30 on Thursday 6/3/2014 night once more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03x3yff

The progamme is to do with the late night nocturnal habits of all types of animals at Bristol Zoo.

Regards
Kathy
x

Last edited:
I didn't realise it had a second component. However, I would have to say that the main programme was actually quite interesting - it was more than just watching animals sleeping. It was what causes sleep, what is sleep, why do some animals sleep at night while others sleep during the day. Is there a difference between different phyla with regard to REM sleep?

OK it was a TV programme, so don't expect it to be wildly in-depth, but it was better than it would seem from its title and basic premise.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back