• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Benji's 2023 List (2 Viewers)

For the UK I I'm only on about 144 so I've probably got a fair few things which are fairly achievable
Some off the top of my head include Slavonian Grebe, Red-Throated Diver, Bearded Tit/Bearded Reedling and Dartford Warbler

For the UK I I'm only on about 144 so I've probably got a fair few things which are fairly achievable
Some off the top of my head include Slavonian Grebe, Red-Throated Diver, Bearded Tit/Bearded Reedling and Dartford Warbler
A good place for bearded tit's is rainham marshes, two good areas for dartford warblers are 'iping and stedham commons' and 'blackdown' (the latter having had wintering great grey shrikes). Both areas are also good locations to see woodlarks. A great location for Slavonian grebes is KGV reservoir however you need a permit, which are relatively cheap and are available at the Walthamstow reservoirs warden hut- the area also currently has a wintering greater scaup and red-necked grebe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back