• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

binocular question? (11 Viewers)

Thanks much, Henry. Interesting to learn there is at least one "craftsman" quality zoom from Nikon. Glad I am not a collector!

FWIW, my 10x35 EII doesn't get the luv it deserves either. The funny thing is, I think if I was forced to sell all my bins it would be the last one to go. Just fit's me like glove.

Thanks much, Henry. Interesting to learn there is at least one "craftsman" quality zoom from Nikon. Glad I am not a collector!

FWIW, my 10x35 EII doesn't get the luv it deserves either. The funny thing is, I think if I was forced to sell all my bins it would be the last one to go. Just fit's me like glove.

Funny that you used that expression. My 8x30s do as well. I look at all of the rubber covered, ergonomically designed roofs around these days and yet the binoculars that fit my (small) hands best are the most old fashioned, least ergonomic looking pair. Just goes to show about the old adage of trying before you buy; I bet there are loads of people that look at them and then move onto the roofs, without trying the EIIs, who would be amazed if they just picked them up and held them. And that is before they get wowed by the view! Still their loss, our gain.

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back