• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Black Redstart visit (3 Viewers)

F4b

Switzerland
Hi there, I'm not really into birding but I just had an interesting and entertaining encounter with a female Black Redstart in my house in the Swiss Alps. I did let all the windows open but she didn't want to leave and didn't seem bothered by my presence. She finally flew away the next morning. I wish I could have caught an in-flight pic, I really need to get an autofocus lens someday. These birds are so agile and have insane hovering skills!

View attachment DSC09021.JPGView attachment DSC09004.JPGView attachment DSC09057.JPGView attachment DSC09091.JPGDSC09084-2.JPG

That's a good taste you have for furniture, accessories, decorations, etc. Great pictures of this Black Redstart as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back