• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Choosing New Binoculars (1 Viewer)

)))
Hello. I think that you can not go wrong by choosing Granite 8x42. I used to use this binoculars for about a year and find it quite impressive for its price. I sold it, because by that time I had Victory HT and SLC WB in 8x42 format. In fact, I had only one complaint about Granite - it is a yellow-brown shade of white in it. It is compact and not at all heavy for its format. The resolution and sharpness in the center of the image are striking in this binoculars. To be honest, I wouldn't sell it now. I have only positive memories of him.

I have to agree with the Granites. Particularly the 7 x 33. I've solely kept them as I moved up in price on my other larger models. They are a pleasure to use and surprisingly vivid. If they are available under $200, that puts them right there with the Sky Blue as a bargain.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back