• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello and what's this one please? (1 Viewer)

Slatto

United Kingdom
I've just joined. Live in Bricket Wood, near St Albans. Just got into bird watching this past couple of years when we realised how popular putting out food proved to be and we had blue tits nesting in the brickwork.

Now we've had around 30 types of bird feeding outside, and are having to work out what's what. Can't quite decide what this one is, but I am hoping somebody out there can tell us!

I'd love to make a few knowledgeable friends and find some good places to go with the nocs and camera, not too distant, north London/Herts ideally.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_6915b.jpg
    IMG_6915b.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
HI Mark and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a young Pied Wagtail you have there. You can read more about them in our Opus article for the species: White Wagtail - BirdForum Opus.

Also in the Opus, there are many articles for world-wide locations of interest to birders. Here is a link to Hertfordshire: Category:Hertfordshire - BirdForum Opus from there you can explore other places, say in London, Essex etc.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

HI Mark and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a young Pied Wagtail you have there. You can read more about them in our Opus article for the species: White Wagtail - BirdForum Opus.

Also in the Opus, there are many articles for world-wide locations of interest to birders. Here is a link to Hertfordshire: Category:Hertfordshire - BirdForum Opus from there you can explore other places, say in London, Essex etc.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
How extremely helpful! Thank you so much Delia!

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back