• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

mcepjg

Peter
Hi,
M :bounce: y name is Peter and I love watching wildlife with my girlfriend Dee. I just joined this forum to ask about binoculars but I'm sure I'll probably use it again. To be honest I'm not really sure about these forums where you have birdwatchers talking about rare birds and travelling half the length of the country just to see some bird thats been blown away from home. I'm more the sort of birdwatcher who enjoys watching birds in their natural habitats doing the nice little things that they do.

If anyone has any hints on good binoculars to get for under 100 pounds I would much appreciate it I'm looking for 8x40 or 8x42 or 7x50 for using in woodland and would obviously prefer stuff like waterproofing and nitrogen filling. I know there are few binoculars that cheap so if u know any that are more expensive but good let me know and i'll keep my eyes out for a second hand pair.
Thanks Peter :bounce:

Hi Peter,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

As long as you enjoy what you are doing there is room for all sorts on the forums. I suggest you post your query in the Binocular forum where it will be seen by more people.

Hi Peter and welcome to Bird Forum.

There are all sorts of different kinds of bird watchers here, with varying amounts of expertise and passions. Think I'm nearer your level ;) probably but have learnt so much since joining.

Enjoy watching the birds in any way you want - no-one will mind. Any questions just ask away.

D

Hi Peter,

From all the BirdForum Moderators and Administration, Welcome!

We are glad to have you join us in our appreciation of nature, especially wild birds.

We hope you find this site enjoyable and rewarding.

I hope you find some binoculars which you will like. "Try before you Buy"!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back