• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is this a Cattle Egret? (2 Viewers)

Can people post a warning when they attach something that will download to your computer instead of opening within the site?

The easiest way to prevent this would be to upload to youtube and provide a link.

Can people post a warning when they attach something that will download to your computer instead of opening within the site?

The easiest way to prevent this would be to upload to youtube and provide a link.
Sorry, I’m new to this forum.
Are .mov files frowned upon?
Thanks for the tip off .
Cheers
Dave

To clarify - the image was blank in the post on the thread. I didn’t click on it as scrolling further down it only ‘appeared’ to be a Cattle Egret ;-)

Laurie -

For me the still image of the mov file in post #1 when this thread is open clearly shows a Cattle Egret! (So didn't open it or anything further)

Perhaps it’s ID skills are not up to scratch?
Winging over the square and seeing herds of bipeds grazing, (thinking they’ve normally got four legs…..but I’ll take a punt anyway).
Come to think of it…Isn’t that how Herring Gulls got started?
Being “pulled in” by the bipeds, then before you can say “Cheese & Tomato”….it’s out “ye’r ‘and”…and down it’s throat.😮😂

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back