• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for Eurasian Eagle-Owls around Madrid! (1 Viewer)

abrisebois85

Canada
Hello! My name is Aaron Brisebois and I’m a Canadian birder/field biologist/guide :)

I’m backpacking Europe this summer with my buddies and long story short, I am only in Madrid for 24hours (June 23rd, 11:30pm until June 24th, 11:30pm) and I really, really, really want to see an eagle-owl! I don’t have a car, and I am looking for either, info on the best spot I should go to to try and see one close to Madrid, or a local birder who would want to chase one with me! (My buddies would not be coming, they are not birders haha)

Any information would be greatly appreciated and if anybody were to come birding in North America, I would happily repay the kindness. If you want to contact me directly, my number is +33784267869

Thank you!

Certainly possible: I saw them there. End of one of the tube lines: I'll try to find details when I've more time

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back