• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Magpie - anything I can do ? (3 Viewers)

Adran, I would not worry too much about it if i was you I have been accused of worse and I certainly wont lose any sleep over it if you or anyone else cares to look back over this and show me where I was banging on about killing anything I would like to see it

abagguley said:
OK - as I made the 'omnivorous' comment which clearly annoys you I should explain what I meant. Or at least what I think I meant - I posted that over a year ago, and the thread has suddenly come back to life with people dissecting very old off-the-cuff comments and endowing them with all sorts of new meanings.

Adrian
Sorry Adrian I had failed to realise it was an old thread resurrected. I should be more careful as elsewhere we often have newbies re-raising old arguments which can be very frustrating.

Alex

Strewth - don't think I'll make it to the end of that one in a single sitting. Some intersting stuff in there, though, and it makes the Wind Farm thread look civilised, which takes some doing.

Adrian

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back