• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mongolia 2025 Snow Leopard, Pallas's Cat and much more - another attempt to get a group together, (2 Viewers)

Steve Babbs

After failing to get a group together for this year, I want to have another go in August of next year.

More details here

Please do get in touch if you are seriously interested.

Steve

After failing to get a group together for this year, I want to have another go in August of next year.

More details here

Steve
Look into getting a one way flight to Istanbul then an open jaw flight from there to UB and back to the UK. Could save you £200. Still expensive though.

Look into getting a one way flight to Istanbul then an open jaw flight from there to UB and back to the UK. Could save you £200. Still expensive though.
Yes it's not a cheap trip which is part of the reason that I am so desperate to do it soon: I'm hoping to retire or at least go part time before too long. That and one never knows what is coming and getting my cat list over 20 is on my bucket list.

More details here

Steve
Hello Steve ! Looking for buddies to go to Mongolia for the snow leopard in September 2024, any chance to build a group ? Thanks

Hello Steve ! Looking for buddies to go to Mongolia for the snow leopard in September 2024, any chance to build a group ? Thanks
Apart from the fact that I will be at work - I am a teacher - I will have just blown my budget on a trip to Bolivia. Otherwise I would have been.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back